Here’s what our Royalz Elements License allows for, for each Item available for purchase or download on royalz.store.
The Royalz Elements License grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
You are licensed to use the Item to create unlimited End Products for yourself or for your clients and the End Product may be Sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
• Create End Products for clients or personal projects
• Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
• You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
• This is a ‘multi-use’ license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
• Re-distribute the Item as a stock image or it’s source files, regardless of any modifications, under any circumstances. In other words, you cannot replicate or make modifications to the item and sell it as your own.
Sample End Products:
End Products include but are not limited to: Websites, mobile apps, web apps, games, themes, illustrations, wireframes, presentations and videos.
Other license terms:
For some Items, a component of the Item will be sourced by the author from elsewhere and different license terms may apply to the component, such as someone else’s license or an open source or creative commons license. If so,
the component will be identified by the author in the Item’s description page or in the Item’s downloaded files. The other license will apply to that component instead of this license. This license will apply to the rest
of the Item.
Royalz Elements retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between Royalz Elements and you.